Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to ThePurrrfectLashes. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ;
a small text file placed on your computer by the Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website or other service and is not either (i) employed by ThePurrrfectLashes and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to ThePurrrfectLashes and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, hepurrrfectlashes.com, and any subdomains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
3. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
4. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
5. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Controllers of Information
ThePurrrfectLashes is required to maintain certain personal data about individuals and organisations for the purposes of satisfying operational and legal obligations, specifically in relation to the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). ThePurrrfectLashes recognises the importance of the correct and lawful treatment of personal data in its role as Data Controller and the role of Data Protection Officer is held by the Head of Operations.
We aim to process information about you fairly and in a transparent manner and the aim of this document is to provide you with sufficient information for you to be able to understand what we are doing with your data. If you are unsure how we are handling information about you or you think we could improve our privacy information please let us know.
What information do we collect?
1. The monitoring of customer traffic patterns and website usage to help us to develop the design and layout of the website;
2. Notifying you of ThePurrrfectLashes news and information, which we think, may be of interest to you including by email or ThePurrrfectLashes where you have granted us permission to do so;
3. Offering, administering and providing products and services, such as the sale of goods.
4. Providing you with a more personalised user experience when using our application, website or any other services we might provide to you by analysing, segmenting and profiling our database and allowing us to target you with information we think you might be most interested in including products and services;
5. Sending you surveys for quality management purposes;
6. Providing statistical anonymised reporting to our Stakeholders to showcase the benefits of their support.
Our use of Data
We will never use your information or share your information in a way incompatible with this privacy notice.
1. We collect personal information for specific purposes and on specific legal bases and endeavour to collect only the personal information required for those purposes. Once this purpose has been fulfilled we will retain any Data you submit in accordance with our Data Retention policy.
2. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. ThePurrrfectLashes will always share data in a secure manner, ensuring that it is kept safe and only those authorised to view it may do so.
3. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
4. All recruitment related data including pension and bank details are processed on the basis of fulfilling the employment contract or other legitimate need
5. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website or other ThePurrrfectLashes service. Specifically, Data may beused by us for the following reasons:
1. internal record keeping;
2. improvement of our products / services;
3. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
4. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website or ThePurrrfectLashes service;
Legal basis for processing your data
We undertake the activities above for the pursuit of our legitimate interests to deliver our services including the marketing and promotion of our brand and services, and to fulfil any contractual obligations.
By using our website, you consent to the use of any information provided by you, collected from you, or derived based on collected personal information for the purposes described in this privacy notice. You have a right to withdraw your consent at any time for any of the processing activities that are based on your consent by sending us an e-mail to hepurrrfectlashes.com. Consent for case recording as part of more targeted support work will be achieved in line with legislation.
Controlling use of your Data
1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data.
This may include the following:
2. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
3. sharing Data with third parties.
Third party websites and services
ThePurrrfectLashes may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Data transmitted to the Website
3. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy
4. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
We use the following types of cookie to operate our website:
• Cookies necessary for the optimal functionality of our website;
• Analytical cookies to monitor the use and performance of our website; and
• Third-party cookies that are used for advertising and social media widgets.
You have the right to request at reasonable intervals access to the personal information we have collected about you. Please refer any access request to email@example.com. When requesting access to your personal data provide as much detail as possible about what personal data you would like access to and include in the subject line that it regards an access request. For complying with your access request, we may ask you to provide us with additional information as well as charge a fee up to the maximum allowed under the data protection law applicable to you.
If you so choose you may request us to rectify, erase or block the processing of your personal data if that personal data is no longer accurate, up-to-date or when the further processing of that personal data would be in violation of applicable data protection legislation.
You have a right to receive any personal data that you have provided to us in order to transfer it onto another data controller where the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means called a data portability request and you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data where the basis of the processing is our legitimate interests including but not limited to direct marketing and profiling. This right compliments the right to withdraw consent for processing based on your consent enabling you to have control over how we use your data.
You have a right to information about how we are processing information about you and we have an obligation to processes only a minimum of data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes in a fair, lawful and transparent manner. This privacy notice fulfils our obligations to provide you with information but you should contact the Data Protection Officer directly if you have any questions or concerns.
We are happy to discuss privacy and data protection with you.
1. Data security is of great importance to ThePurrrfectLashes and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website or other ThePurrrfectLashes services.
2. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website or other ThePurrrfectLashes services, you are responsible for keeping thispassword confidential.
3. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. You accept the inherent security implications of sending information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.